• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hitman 2 Is $28 @NewEgg

I'm hoping they add some DX12 support, just like on the original, before I pick it up. This game is very CPU bottlenecked.
 
I'm hoping they add some DX12 support, just like on the original, before I pick it up. This game is very CPU bottlenecked.


The original is also incredibly buggy.

As-of yesterday, I can't launch the game on either of my machines. Game crashes to desktop when you press Enter at the main menu. I verified game files, and did a fresh install on both machines.

But I can successfully launch the benchmark test, and run-through to completion ON BOTH MACHINES , which screams "hey we broke our completely pointless required online component:rolleyes:"

I guess they're still updating the original? This is an update just broke their game that worked fine a week ago (on both boxes).

Bettween the massive performance issues and the massive bugs, I'd have trouble paying more than ten bucks for the sequel. The level of support makes it feel like it's a ten-dollar game (performance used to be better a year back when I first purchased the game).

Game companies that put idiot interns in charge of updating already-released games should not be given your AAA game money.
 
Back
Top