Mr. Stryker
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2005
- Messages
- 5,220
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161218
Take a look at the reviews that people are writing about this card. I was looking for a card for a friend who wants an ATi card, but noticed all of the negative reviews about the card dying. My friend and I really like the heatsink on it and always wanted a HIS IceQ3 Turbo card in the past, but this is for a him. His budget is $175-180 which should cover for the shipping costs.
Take a look at the reviews that people are writing about this card. I was looking for a card for a friend who wants an ATi card, but noticed all of the negative reviews about the card dying. My friend and I really like the heatsink on it and always wanted a HIS IceQ3 Turbo card in the past, but this is for a him. His budget is $175-180 which should cover for the shipping costs.