I bought this fantastic card around March, unfortunately the bearings on the fan seem to be worn out and now the fan slides around and hits the plastic (causing unbearable damaging sound)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161302
aside from RMAing (I started the process a week ago and still haven't even received an RMA #)
is there a way I could fix this my self? by replacing the fan and or bearings....does anyone have any ideas on what would be compatible with it?
sorry if this is an incorrect sub forum to post this under.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161302
aside from RMAing (I started the process a week ago and still haven't even received an RMA #)
is there a way I could fix this my self? by replacing the fan and or bearings....does anyone have any ideas on what would be compatible with it?
sorry if this is an incorrect sub forum to post this under.