• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

@ hiodie

shit, i knew you two were coming :D

been watching Haitch coming for a while, and pjkenned....well yes.....



this is more a ressurection of our old race though i would say ;) i told him I would come back with a vengance
 
Yeah, I've been watching you for a while now...downgraded my bigadv rig to buy a laptop, so 20k a day is about all I can do. Beat ya to 5M though :)
 
/pulls out the popcorn machine and prepares for the onslaught of requests for popcorn


I offer butter, super butter, salt, extra salt, caramel toppings for your popcorn!!!!! I also have tamales at the ready!
 
Yeah, I've been watching you for a while now...downgraded my bigadv rig to buy a laptop, so 20k a day is about all I can do. Beat ya to 5M though :)

o_O youve been watching me, a little creappy



ill take it with carmel, freaky
 
"ill take it with carmel, freaky"

Taken out of context that sounds like he ordered "freaky caramel corn" I don't know what freaky caramel corn is but I bet it is good!
 
I wonder what would happen if I asked the wife for some......


:D
 
I could turn on all I've got to delay being mowed....but that only delays the inevitable. Could probably only get to 40k.
 
/pulls out the popcorn machine and prepares for the onslaught of requests for popcorn


I offer butter, super butter, salt, extra salt, caramel toppings for your popcorn!!!!! I also have tamales at the ready!

Nice, how about a cold one to wash down the tamales:D
 
Yeah, they are in my rear view as well

You must have a telescopic rear view. You have more than twice my accumulated points so it must be a big telescope.

Haitch is closer too.
 
Last edited:
Nice, how about a cold one to wash down the tamales:D

Beers in the double door fridge to your left....... I have all sorts, from exotic import beers to standard run of the mill to laugers and stouts!
 
You must have a telescopic rear view. You have more than twice my accumulated points so it must be a big telescope.

Haitch is closer too.

You'll mow me well before I get near mowing distance. Going to be lurking in the rear view mirror for a while.

H.
 
probably going to happen in 6 hours when my 2689 drops :D
 
I can't keep up with you guys... and I can't even see my box thanks to this unhappy VPN situation :-/ I may be out of the game until Monday.
 
Nicely done. What do you have running in your bigadv rig? 2600k? Seems to finish them much quicker than when I had my i7 running. Just curious.
 
I can't keep up with you guys... and I can't even see my box thanks to this unhappy VPN situation :-/ I may be out of the game until Monday.

So between that and the resurrection of an old box, I might get a little breathing space before you mow me .......

H.
 
Nicely done. What do you have running in your bigadv rig? 2600k? Seems to finish them much quicker than when I had my i7 running. Just curious.

Yup, 2600k at 4.4, going to bump it up to 4.8 sometime this weekend i think
 
So between that and the resurrection of an old box, I might get a little breathing space before you mow me .......

H.

Yea currently 166k beyond me. hoodie I'm 3250 behind you and 53708 behind w.feather! Not much breathing room but I think multiple boxes are down ATM and I cannot VPN in to restart things.
 
Last edited:
o yes, hiodie i passed you :D


i guess ouro race can continue now that i'm back on all cylinders :D
 
So much for breathing room - I felt those blades !!

And who is Rick5127, and how did he suddenly appear in my rear view ???

H.
 
So much for breathing room - I felt those blades !!

And who is Rick5127, and how did he suddenly appear in my rear view ???

H.

He's on my list too, either he has just brought a crap ton of hardware on line or, more likely, he is currently renting MIBW's farm.
 
He's on my list too, either he has just brought a crap ton of hardware on line or, more likely, he is currently renting MIBW's farm.

Yeah, I'm thinking MIBW's farm - he's got one hell of a PPD jump.

H.
 
Back
Top