Hijacked account+steam=ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
So my steam account got hijacked and I cant log on and it wont send my password to my email. So I sent steam an email including a picture of my card with the serial number on it and no reply what so ever. I am NOT buying CSS for the third time (first time i got banned for hacking)

And no one knows my password.

Anyone else deal with this crap?

I had my Steam account recovered with no problems, and I never had to send a picture of anything.

Hupo said:
So my steam account got hijacked and I cant log on and it wont send my password to my email. So I sent steam an email including a picture of my card with the serial number on it and no reply what so ever. I am NOT buying CSS for the third time (first time i got banned for hacking)

Have you tried giving them a call?

Steam does not Reply to E-Mails, they only respond to Support Tickets sent through the Steam Support System. Send one of those, make sure you get your 12 digit ticket number and then wait 3-5 Working Days for a response.

Do not update your ticket once its been sent because it will be moved to the back of the cue.

http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/home.php

Click the Ask A Question tab after searching or browsing to contact Valve Billing and Support

Riddlinkidstoner said:
How is he supposed to send a support ticket through steam when his account was hijacked?

:D

Because you do it online through a web browser.

Hupo said:

I'd help, but you'd probably cheat again, so instead, drop dead!

How about all you thread flamers shut the fuck up. I dont hack. I tried it once, and it got my first account banned. Then I was down. So shut the fuck up. Stop trying to sound important in my thread.

Anyway for those who did help. I am going to send a ticket and see what happens. Thanks, hopefully they will reply in a few days.

Oh I didnt email them. I did in fact send a ticket. It was maybe 5 days ago.

Hupo said:
How about all you thread flamers shut the fuck up. I dont hack. I tried it once, and it got my first account banned. Then I was down. So shut the fuck up. Stop trying to sound important in my thread.
Hupo, your continued flaming on these forums has just earned you a permaban. You have already been given several "last chance" warnings. Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back