highest refresh rate CRT

ycchan

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,407
Someone mentioned before which CRT monitor had the highest refresh rate. I think it was Mitsubishi. Does anyone know? I think it was 21" or 22"
 
NEC/mitsubishi 2141/2070.

2048x1536@88Hz. 22 inch flat. The only way to game.
 
oftne times videoc ards cna't even mange that tho.

my sony g520 does awsome res and refrehs but my 9600 Pro won't manage close to it.
 
this is also a VERY open ended question...it is sort of like asking "So, which car has the highest reving engine?"
 
Originally posted by Unoid
oftne times videoc ards cna't even mange that tho.

my sony g520 does awsome res and refrehs but my 9600 Pro won't manage close to it.
Ill second that.I have the G520/P 22" and its great.I only run my games at 1024/762 but I can set my refresh to 200Mz.The only diffrence in the 520 and the 520/P is the P is the same color as the F520 and I got it for about $700 on newegg new.
 
Back
Top