• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Highest FX-60 Watercooled OC?

not possible. although i have seen a fx57) do 3.97 on dry ice.. it was in the top ten i belive but heres a link of it on ebay! the auction has already ended but u can still view it, and if the link doesnt work let me know. oh hey dude i noticed in ur sig it says the catalyst 5.13 gave u a boost well the 6.1 are the exact same as the 5.13 with just a little more features so i would get them! how are you getting 7100? i understand your cpu is OCed much faster but what are your cards clocks?


http://cgi.ebay.com/Retail-AMD-Athl...ryZ80140QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
um for benchmarking i think i ran it at 600/620 or i might have done it at 610/625..i cant remember but i usually keep the card at around 570/600 for gaming

max stable oc is around 585/610 once i get past that the card will run for 30mins then artifact...temps are under 65 degrees i think i may have to up the voltage or something :p
 
infinity4life said:
nope, your core must just suck. I hit 6.5ghz with stock cooling. Honest.

What a joker we have here :eek:

FX60 might be able to do 3.1 Ghz on watercooling but i can't imagine it being dual stable beyond that. That's already being generous.
 
Absolute0 said:
What a joker we have here :eek:

FX60 might be able to do 3.1 Ghz on watercooling but i can't imagine it being dual stable beyond that. That's already being generous.

Yeah no doubt there...the highest I see my self pushing it on WC is 3.1 stable...and that's calling it close
 
{NcsO}ReichstaG said:
wouldn't the signal turn into Microwave or something..or some physical weird affects would occur...?

(6.5 total ghz)/(2 cores)=(3.25 ghz per core)

not that far out of the realm of possibility.
 
I think i saw Dumo at Xtremesystems break through the 3.4 or 3.5 Ghz barrier on his FX60. He has some good phase cooling ;)
 
..i was thinking of 6.5Ghz per core. With that kind of thinking,i can claim i have a 5.2Ghz processer (2x2.6Ghz per core). But that's not true...
 
Pretty sure there's some links around here to some mid - low 3.x GHz on the FX60

I can boot into windows at 3.0GHZ on air but won't run intensive applications....
 
With the week 36 FX60's that a lot of us have right now I would think a stable 3G's is tops. Mine fails the dual p95 test at around 4 hours at 1.5v running at 250HTT x 12. It passes Super Pi and everything else except p95. Giving it more juice doesn't help a lot.

Here is a guy over at OCAU at 3G's at 1.6v. I haven't seen anyone on water doing much more than that.
 
that's good to know because I've had trouble going above 3g's stable too...however I got it so I could go up to that speed at only 1.40v...I just ran CPUburn for 24 hours and I was able to lower my voltage...I was able to get Prime95 to run for 9 hours...I think i would have kept going but I turned it off...I'll have to test it longer next time
 
Read about someone who pulled 12 Ghz using a liquid nitrogen cooling loop... was stable... for 12 seconds.

And no, the signal will not turn into microwaves... however, it will open a gate to hell, release the four horsemen, locusts will cover the earth, it'll rain hail and fire, I'll become a democrat, the mountains will fall, dogs will sleep with cats...
 
mituhide said:
here maybe the highest X2 3800+ ;)


CPU AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 3800+ @ 3557 MHz

NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX 512 SLI
Core Clock 779 MHz
Memory Clock 2160 MHz

3DMark05 Score 19043 3DMarks
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1745035

3DMark06 Score 11934 3DMarks
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=78616

SM 2.0 Score 5562 Marks
SM 3.0 Score 5443 Marks
CPU Score 2727 Marks

Why is the FSB on those194 . are they unlocked UP? I thought only FX's were unlocked up . That memory speed makes me think this is another cheat score.

Could some one tell me how on Amd you can O/C the Cpu without increasing the FSB with locked up multipliers. I no there unlocked down.

This guy is incrediable he can O/C x2 higher than the rest . :eek: he can O/C the GPU 2 of them better than the rest. :eek: and his memory O/C is rather good to I bet its 2-2-2-5-2 also :eek: LOL

This is better than the intel cpu setup that was at the top of the orb 1 month ago cpu speed 32000ghz sli 6800's 20,000+points. That guy was found to be a cheat I am betting this guy is also . I admit this one is more believable

Forget about the unlocked up I was thinking backwards . He lowered his multipliers than clocked up the memory to get to a 194 FSB . Been a long day .I still thinking he's cheating or has the worlds best cooling system.

Ok I just went to the orb and checked things out. This guy is just plain ass good . I believe his scores completely . I like his handle to The chosen one.
 
$BangforThe$ said:
Why is the memory on those running 194 . are they unlocked UP? I thought only FX's were unlocked up . That memory speed makes me think this is another cheat score.

That's impressive considering my BFG's won't OC 1MHZ higher than their factory settings....
 
Back
Top