• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Higher DPI displays coming?

I heard the same rumor a few days ago from a friend that works at microcenter, then read this... I hope that its true.
 
Did he say anything about when it will be available? When I first saw the monitors on EQD's website a few months ago I called and they said the displays were expected to arrive in the US some time in May. But I don't know what the lead time would be until they're available at retail.
 
I ordered a Viewsonic VP2770, yesterday, but canceled when I read this thread. I had forgotten about these EQD monitors. That 27"er is calling to me. :D
 
Interesting, they seem to have changed some of the information since I last visited. On their monitors comparison page, only one is now listed as non-IPS. The two Clarity with IPS though are both apparently 10-bit displays. Still, 2880x1620 at 27" sounds great. Also good to see people are still interested in these like I am.
 
Interesting, they seem to have changed some of the information since I last visited. On their monitors comparison page, only one is now listed as non-IPS. The two Clarity with IPS though are both apparently 10-bit displays. Still, 2880x1620 at 27" sounds great. Also good to see people are still interested in these like I am.

I'm left wondering what the wallet damage will be...and when their appearance will be.
 
I saw this today:
No information yet, but the fact that it's there might mean that these products are coming soon: http://eqdcorp.com/clarity-monitors

If you are one who wants to avoid a wide gamut monitor, the specs for the 27" and the 30" indicate billions of colors - presumably wide gamut. The 24 inch however lists "millions of colors" which probably indicates it is standardized to sRGB.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top