High-Tech Meets The Lawn Mower

HardOCP News

[H] News
This is easily the neatest lawn mower I have ever seen. This thing is cooler than most people’s cars (will probably be as expensive too). You could use it like a power chair and drive it to the mall and then IN the mall. People get in your way, no problem…just raise the attachment and presto!

That was one of the best presentations i have seen for any product lol

heh, and now I finally know how to say Husqvarna (Hoosk-varna). I've been saying it with a "Husk" sound for three decades. :eek:

Lol, yeah, now i can correct the guys at The Home Depot lol

i call it huska-varna with a canadian accent to it

this is a cool concept, but why dont they actually make one?

i call it huska-varna with a canadian accent to it

this is a cool concept, but why dont they actually make one?

Because they can't. It's to drive up interest in there company and hopefully stocks.
Anyone can make up a concept product in CGI.

But Steve, how many lawn mowers do you see in Alaska? :p

During the summer, a LOT.

The sun set last night at 11:30pm...and then it was only a sunset kind of set. Sunrise came 3 - 4 hours later. Makes for a great growing season and you really have to stay ontop of your lawn.

:)

During the summer, a LOT.

The sun set last night at 11:30pm...and then it was only a sunset kind of set. Sunrise came 3 - 4 hours later. Makes for a great growing season and you really have to stay ontop of your lawn.

:)

Damn thats fucked up. In the dead of winter, are your days like 1/2 hour? :eek:

If it can't mow a football field in less than 10 minutes like a Dixie Chopper I don't want it!

I many square meters in an acre? My side yard is just over an acre and the add says it can mow yards up to 3000 square meters.

4046.86 square meters in an acre :( guess I will continue pissing off my neighbors w/ my Dixie Chopper Xtreme!

Meh, I'll give you efficient. Re use good lawn mowers from the past. Maintain one of these well, and they will never die. *And the yuppies will cry that it's not zero-turn*
129_1974_01.jpg

Whats so great about it? I am getting tired of all this "green" stuff :|

that's pretty cool and I would probably buy one.......well OK, probably not since I bet its gonna cost a fortune....but its a really cool concept .:)

If it's so quiet why didn't they add a headlight so we can mow at night when it's not hot as fudge outside

The makers of L4D need to incorporate one of these into the game. Raise the deck vertically and away you go!

...until the battery runs out. :eek:

NO way.... I had an electric lawnmower once. That thing was weak and eventually caught on fire. Never getting one of those again! Especially not an ugly one like this.

Well, maybe it's not the same, but it sure reminded me of Doom 3 the moment I heard it...

Back