• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

High Refresh LCD's

js1974

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
122
I'm about to pull the trigger on a new Monitor but figured this would be the best place to get any suggestions before doing it. Right now I'm looking at VG248QE



I did some searching and there is a lot of talk about Benq vs Asus in the gaming side of 120hz and above but no real definitive winner. Are they that close in comparison? i'm looking at the Asus because I found great deal @ $259.
 
Back
Top