High refresh 21:9?

lobstar

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, does anyone know of any 100+hz refresh 21:9 displays that are out or soon to come out? I tried searching through CES news but didn't have any luck.

Thanks in advance!

^. im so excited for that monitor. Acer is finally going to get my money. Would glady pay 1500$ for it. Q2 release supposedly.

I think it has vesa mounting too yah?

Get a CRT and letterbox it. Mine will do 2560x1080 at 110Hz.

Get a CRT and letterbox it. Mine will do 2560x1080 at 110Hz.

really-pl-ffffff-3.jpeg

That Predator comes up a lot, but please note that nowhere has its resolution been confirmed, so if you're looking for 3440x1440, it might not be the grail that it is being hyped up as.

But man, I sure hope it is...

That Predator comes up a lot, but please note that nowhere has its resolution been confirmed, so if you're looking for 3440x1440, it might not be the grail that it is being hyped up as.

But man, I sure hope it is...

Right? So far every 21:9 freesync/gsync has turned out to be 2560x1080 and not even at 144hz...Kinda wondering how Acer can get a 3440x1440 g sync panel especially at 144hz when nobody else has.

Right? So far every 21:9 freesync/gsync has turned out to be 2560x1080 and not even at 144hz...Kinda wondering how Acer can get a 3440x1440 g sync panel especially at 144hz when nobody else has.

because idiots on the internet love believing everything they read and jumping on hype trains

and then go up in arms when something turns out different or something gets delayed

it's ridiculous how gullible people are. just a render of what a monitor will look like, no solid release date, vague official announcements.....and people are jumping up and down? smh

There is a niche to be filled and enthusiasts are typically enthusiastic about things the could be.

Back