Stormlifter
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2002
- Messages
- 2,968
I'm looking for a HIGH quality computer mic, that doesn't have headphones, like a boom stick.
What I'm looking for...
1) Doesn't take in all the noise in the damn room.
The current boomstick I have by logitech USB I can hear stuff going on outside, like birds chirping and stuff
2) Isn't like $100 bucks, unless it's bluetooth
3) If it's USB, it has to work with Linux as well
Thanks everyone!
Your also welcome to PM me links to your FS/FT items if they meet what I'm looking for.
What I'm looking for...
1) Doesn't take in all the noise in the damn room.
The current boomstick I have by logitech USB I can hear stuff going on outside, like birds chirping and stuff
2) Isn't like $100 bucks, unless it's bluetooth
3) If it's USB, it has to work with Linux as well
Thanks everyone!
Your also welcome to PM me links to your FS/FT items if they meet what I'm looking for.