High End: Mint EVGA GTX 780ti KINGPIN (x2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inglewood78

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi,

Up for sale are these 2 beauties. Impulse buy on my part but it was a nice father’s day gift to myself. Never seen water or LN2, which is part of the reason why I am selling. Plus, all I play is Diablo 3…yea, kind of overkill. Anyways, a little over a month old, works perfectly, packaging in mint condition. Overclocks to 1200 core with stock volts (ln2 bios). Again, never been under water or LN2 so no idea how well binned these are.

I've gotten a few comments on my card compared to the reference version of the Kinpins at a lower retail cost. For those who don't know, there are 2 versions of the kinpins. Ones that pass the core speed binning process (the ones i am selling) and the ones that don't (the reference edition). I can't comment on how well the reference editions can overclock but its safe to say it won't be at the level of a "normal" kingpin. You can tell the two part by their SKUs.

03G-P4-3888-KR - Legit Kinpins
03G-P4-3887-KR - Reference Edition Kingpins.

Amazon Payments preferred, paypal acceptable. 74-0-0 Heatware under Inglewood78 - buy with confidence. Well taken care of in a non-smoking household. Local pickup 91320.

Priority will be given to individuals who purchase multiple items, local pickup and good heatware.

$725 shipped US48. 1 Sold/1 more left

Possible interest in trading for:
2 x R9 290 or 290x (stock cooler or custom cooler) + Cash

PM with any questions. Thanks!

2mwdqp1.jpg

2i777za.jpg

Last edited:
I have 2 R9 290x and some other gear id be more than happy trading or + cash. Msg me some details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back