High End Gaming Part Out - 3x 7970 HDs - $380 or 3 for $1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said I'm looking to move the GPUs which are too much for my needs first, then begin to part out the rest when I decide what, if anything, I'm keeping for myself.

Sorry for the wait, tell your friends to by the video cards!

BUMP!

Bump.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your part-out resale.

If you do this in the stockmarket, you are a genious......if you do it here suddenly you are a douchbag?

I think not.:D

Good luck with your sale.

Are you selling the case? Let me know.;)

@aronesz Its a very sweet 70-200 F-4 IS

@featsdontfailme Thanks, I would probably prefer local pickup for the case because its heavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvy

those cards are sexy, btw did you mention you were parting out the dvd drive? i need one

I vote we change this sub-forum's name from "For Sale"..to "Cheap Parts Sold for Charity Cases ONLY"

OP....very nice cards. I have actually been kickin around the idea of buying one...BUT...and that's a big but....I FOLD! Why oh why could these not have been Team Green GPUs? As for the bashing you took from that guy...don't sweat it. I see nothing wrong with what you did....absolutely nothing wrong. Good luck with the sale. BTW... DIBS on the Razer Ultimate mech. My son just picked one up a few months ago.....sweet keyboard.

LOL @ IDIOTS!!! These idiots just do not get what it means to do business. And you know what sickens me more than anything! These same people have degrees from colleges that used to matter. But now that I own my own successful IT firm I actually turn my nose up hardcore at college kids who just graduated. Oh and I ask what you think about our Constitution in the USA pertaining to our "what used to be almost free ecomony" , now totally banker scum owned and operated, as an interview question. If you have no idea or sound like bullshit you go bye bye and you are put on my never interview again list because you are A CLUELESS bucket of mush. Oh and I reserve the right to make that call.

And OP...
If I had 800 to burn at this very moment I would so buy your 7970's dude. Good sale! And I commend you for trying your hardest in a downed economy to turn an extra dollar. You will sale those cards even with your markup just keep em hot and keep em posted all over the webs.

Unfortunately my wife wants me to buy her a 2006 Subaru Forester XT, and to boot she wants me to build her a full blown motor for the thing with a large frame turbo, sigh.... money just grows on trees around here.

Free bump screw the communist it never works in the end.

Its called good business my friend keep it up =P Wish I had the money I would pick them up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back