High end, ~28" 4k displays?

altano

n00b
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
59
Hey Everyone,

I am looking to replace my Asus PA278Q with a monitor that is similar but has UHD/4K resolution. After having a pre-calibrated monitor, 100% sRGB, etc, with such amazing color reproduction, I can never go back to just IPS (let alone TN) for my photography/web development.

I have found 24" 4k monitors (e.g. From dell), and 32" monitors that meet the bill, but NOTHING in between. All the ~28" UHD displays are TN as far as I can tell.

Why the 8" gap here?
 
24,28" 4K - high end? :)
Do really those that are are able to afford and willing to pay for high end are also willing to suffice those .. weird crappy undersized for their resolution monitors with scaling issues and pay extra for those?
 
None of the current 4k displays are worth purchasing.

Asus has already announced 27" IPS 4k displays in the future; wait for those.
 
Back
Top