hidserv.exe

Panda Man

Limp Gawd
I recently formatted and re-installed winxp. All was fine until i tried to use my gamepad, winxp wouldn't pick it up for some reason (really distubing considering it is plug and play). I tried to install the drivers for it, and no go. Thinking maybe there is something wrong with the CD, I went over to driverguide and download different drivers for my model. Still nothing. So I went to CP> Game controllers and tried to add it manually, and I got some error and the game portal/game portal drivers not being found, please see device manage. So i go to device manager and blah blah blah blah blah blah. Long story short i narrowed down my problem the human interface device access service, it was disabled and when i re-enabled it and tried to start it, i got "Error 26: The specified module could not be found." Would i be correct in assuming that hidserv.exe is the name ofthis service? if so, is it possible to install this service alone? I've already given google a spin and no results have come up. Thanks in advance!

My model is GGE908 btw

Back