• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HGST HELIO drives

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
26,428
Has anyone owned or used one of these I picked up two 6TB for 138.00 each on ebay. I figured I wouldn't have to delete any steam game I had the inclination to play.

Are these drives any quieter? How are they for thermals?
 
Back
Top