• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

hey i got a question

odd nimrod said:
Gotta love shit like this;), had me goin untill I saw he's been at the forum since 01.....
Me too...I checked out his profile and I saw the date he joined and read some of his other posts...they didn't seem anything like this one :p
 
I am glad you were able to figure out the problem in only 3 1/2 years. They need to get you on the hydrogen powered car project asap.

Just think of the other problems we could help solve out there. On the lament.....If only more people would post.
 
Back
Top