hey guys got some problems

JayWill321

n00b
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
5
Well today i picked up a new pny 6800gt. I orignally had a pny ti4600. I uninstalled and then installed the new one. Everything went fine and its working but my problem is the performance its basically running the same as my ti4600. I get around the same score in the 3dmark . I average about 28fps in my games at 1024 resolution. Ive updated my motherboards bios, the drivers on the card. Tried a couple of different ones and its still the same. Checked the speed of the card ands 350/1000. Anyone got any suggestions. Cuz im out 2 days ago i did a fresh install of xp and thats all update, so i ahve no idea what it could be

Heres the rest of my setup
asus p4c800 dx
3.0c
2x256mb ram ocz pc 3500 el
 
Back
Top