• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Hey all! New here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregP24

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
1,860
Just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting. I've been a computer geek since I was 10 when my dad brough home a super powerful Kaypro 8088. Since then I''ve loved tooling around with computers. Anyway, I'm not a newbie to OCing. I've currently got a 2.4B@3.65(stock voltage) and I had my 3.2C@4.0, but my ASUS board caught fire and I had to order a Abit IC7 board. When it gets here I'll be burning in the proc again and then OCing in a few days. My goal is 4.2ghz on air at under 1.6Vcore. I also recently had a 2.4C@3.5, the 3.2 rig is replacing it.
 
i3lacKnyte said:
haha you'll fit in quite nicely here, welcome! :D

Yup, very true. Sounds like you'll fit in here pretty good :p

Welcome to the forums. :)
 
GregP24 - welcome to the forums...!

A good thing to do for new folks is to take five and read the rules, one of which is:
(2) No OFF-TOPIC posting will be allowed.
No big deal, but threads in G[H] need to ask questions specific to hardware. As yours didn't, this thread got closed. There are other forums on this board for off-topic conversation, if that's what you are looking for.

There are a ton of very smart folks on these boards that are very willing to help and share their knowledge. Have fun..... :cool:

Thanks - B.B.S.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top