• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hertz and games

sc00ter

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 26, 2005
Messages
504
I just got a new GEM 17" LCD monitor, which I'm pretty happy with. The only thing that really bugs me is that every time I want to play FEAR or CoD2 it makes me reset the frequency to 75Hz as opposed to the default of 60Hz. So my question is: Does anybody here know why it's doing that? And if so, is there a way I can fix it? Thanks for any input,

sc00ter
 
Back
Top