Heres my updated loops

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
Well I went with 2 loops because I have 2 pumps and 2 radiators and I dont like stuff sitting in a box when I can use it. The 2 loops are absolutely OVERKILL but I own them and want to use them haha!

Anyways here we go ....

Please forgive the green fans. I needed something until I have a chance to order color matched and higher performance fans. (The antec 120 LEDs are temporary for about another week) I also need to organize the cables in the back which I will get around too after I change the fans on the external CPU rad.

IMAG0172_resize.jpg

IMAG0171_resize.jpg

IMAG0173_resize.jpg

IMAG0174_resize.jpg

IMAG0179_resize.jpg

IMAG0181_resize.jpg

That's a great setup you have! I'm a big fan of the MCP655 so far. I put the X Top on mine. I bet your temps are wicked! :D

(sometimes it seems the only comments people will make the effort to leave are negative... haters :rolleyes: )

You will never be finished with water cooling once you start.

I bet ill get atleast 5 replies I'm right haha its like crack.

Thanks for kind words so far.

You will never be finished with water cooling once you start.

I bet ill get atleast 5 replies I'm right haha its like crack.

Thanks for kind words so far.

Here's 1 of 5 ;)

It is addicting (or is it addictive?) I keep wanted to upgrade here and there and I only just started!

the green fans even add a nice touch! seems like nobody uses them anymore..... :(

the only thing missing now is a couple bubble lights for looks....:D awsome job!

Only recommendation I'd make is to remove the lower hard drive cage and install the external rad down there. Then again I just like having everything self-contained.

Back