• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Here kitty kitty kitty....

Uncut_Diamond

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 16, 2000
Messages
4,461
darktiger - Your time has come... No more will we take a backseat to your folding power. Please take your seat in the BACK of the bus. Can't say I didn't warn you ahead of time either. You had plenty of time to ramp up. ;)

So enjoy posts like these. Seriously. You're gonna get jumped soon. :)

:cool:
 
I know, I know. I did beat you to 750k though :) ....But I guess since you have 2 1/2 times the computers as me, i'll let you pass :)



I will wave when you zoom by though....
 
Let's race to 25 ;)

I had not expected a "dark tiger" to admit defeat so easily. Did someone steal your claws? Meow. :p


No, great output man, and I'll be sure to wave back when I go by.
 
Not admitting defeat, but facing the inevitable. But I am still trying to keep up. I only have about 46 computers folding for me, you easily have me beat. It is sortof like pitting a Civic DX against a 900HP Turbo Supra. But there is the future, so watch your back.. ;)
 
Back
Top