Here is an epic duh on AT&T's service

I don't have any issues with ATT, in the LA area where I live, service is great, we have a good family plan. My wife's new focus ended up with a scratch on the screen somehow, they exchanged it free of charge, no restocking fee. We bought two focus's a week and a half before they had the BOGO deal, I told the manager and he refunded me $200 for one of the phones.

No complaints here.

I have AT&T and it can be both good and bad. Problem is I'm stuck in a contract so often that its hard to compare the service with other providers

At&t should win a medal for being so God awful so consistently over the years, it takes dedication to be athat frustrating of a company

that doesn't matter cuz the icrap owners are very happy. I have friends who just signed AT&T just for the iphone :)

AT&T is the reason I tossed my iPhone to the curb and went Android. Now I'll never look back because being able to do whatever I want with my phone beats the shit out the closed crap from Apple.

Try holding an account in Canada with any of the major providers there. You'll change your tune about AT&T real quick. :D I have both a Telus phone and an AT&T goPhone and there is no comparison in service, reliability or price.

Are you guys saying their customer support/service or bad or just the cellular network?

I believe the difference of the two is extreme.

I think customer service and their network is great. Overall they have fewer complaints out of the top companies. Probably just people going AT&T sucks when they are really the problem. AT&T used to have network problems but I feel they have been resolved.

I think customer service and their network is great. Overall they have fewer complaints out of the top companies. Probably just people going AT&T sucks when they are really the problem. AT&T used to have network problems but I feel they have been resolved.

In the last few years AT&T has been slowing going down the ranks for customer satisfaction. I know my parents have had AT&T for a while now and over the last 8 months their phones have had a heck of a time trying to hold on to a call for more than 2 minutes when they are in their home. If they drive out of the neighborhood then everything works well. This has happened across 4 different types of phones and across 2 different plans. I think they get better in some areas then their lower coverage areas get congested and it takes them forever to get around to upgrading them. My philosophy is pick the cheapest plan with what you need and on the carrier that has signal in the areas you are in.

In the last few years AT&T has been slowing going down the ranks for customer satisfaction. I know my parents have had AT&T for a while now and over the last 8 months their phones have had a heck of a time trying to hold on to a call for more than 2 minutes when they are in their home. If they drive out of the neighborhood then everything works well. This has happened across 4 different types of phones and across 2 different plans. I think they get better in some areas then their lower coverage areas get congested and it takes them forever to get around to upgrading them. My philosophy is pick the cheapest plan with what you need and on the carrier that has signal in the areas you are in.

I totally agree with your philosophy and I have experienced dropped calls on AT&T (more than other carriers). It has only really bothered me when I've needed to stay on hold for some time and it drops it. Still I just dont think its fair to generalize a statistic like this. I mean if we're going to judge it with my experience I cant even get 3G with Tmobile where I am but AT&T has very fast 3G

Back