• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Hercules Gamesurround Pocket

Rossyra

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
78
I have recently bought this external soundcard from hercules (it's the one that looks like a big volume knob)

The software it comes with is basic to say the least, volume is about all it does. It sounds muffled compared to the onboard sound on my nforce2 mobo

Does anyone know of any standalone graphic equalizer software that I could use to try and improve the quality and make it sound a little less muffled?
 
Never mind, I plugged the output from my soundstorm into the line in of the muse, so I've gotten what I was after, I have a desktop volume control and the sound quality and functionality of the soundstorm equalizer.

Convoluted, but it does the job
 
Back
Top