Helpful Modding Guides

Qtip42

[H]is Modness
What kind of modding guides would be helpful to you guys? I'm jotting down a list of stuff to write about in the future and would like some input if you have any.

If anything, it's a good way to figure out what people here are needing help on.

thx.

OK, I'll bite...

There's a lot of guides out there. And even more people like me who are not stupid, ( I'll leave bragging out of this, so make up something complex you think I can do ) but I can never seem to find the guides I'm looking for because they are scattered around the net in a half billion forums. And each forum searches a little different, and you never know which one has the right tip for that little thing that will make your box pop.

You wanna make a guide; then make a best-of-the-best, to all the existing guides out there.

Oh, and throw in there your guide to home sheet-metal bending, I loved your curves on "Batman Begins". I'm without proper tools ( my bender is two .25"X1"X48" pieces of steel and crap-ton of vice-grips, I can only do edged-bends with that ) and would love to learn how to do curves on a budget.

Comprehensive guide to painting and/or getting a show car finish. WWW.mnpctech.com Has a really good painting tutorial but a bit too short for my liking. Maybe talk about different painting styles and use a color wheel to show which colors contrast one another nicely.

make an inepth index to the web for guides. or make a site an dput all of them ont here. so we dont have to go everywhere :)

yeah, I think painting is a skill that you can't get enough information on,

edit: nevermind that mnpctech tutorial is sweet, thanks :D

gregnash said:
Comprehensive guide to painting and/or getting a show car finish. WWW.mnpctech.com Has a really good painting tutorial but a bit too short for my liking. Maybe talk about different painting styles and use a color wheel to show which colors contrast one another nicely.

Had a painting guide on [H] before, needs updating however.

Back