Ok, I leave my rig running while I am at work. I get home and I got a start up screen with the words " DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER". So I can't get to my windows screen. I am thinking that my hard drive with my operating system has died. It is a 200 GB western digital SATA that is less than a year old. Is it a physical problem, like its broken, or could it be someone hacked my stuff and corrupted my operating system? Sorry to ask such a noob question, but this has never happened to me before. If it is just a matter of formatting it and reinstalling windows, I got that. But if it is likely broken, then I will have to buy a new one or try to get some satisfaction from newegg. Thanks so much for your wisdom!