• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help with Xp-120

Brando457

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
1,232
I just !!! my XP-120 in the mail from svc.com to go on my A64 3200+. I'm confused as far as following the directions. Do I have to remove the already existing AMD bracket that is on my mobo from when I got it and put thermalright's? or do I just use thermalright's on top of my already existing bracket?
 
You remove the existing bracket and replace it with the bracket and bolts provided with the XP-120. Seems alot more daunting than it really is, bracket comes right off after you unscrew the bolts (i guess they're screws but w/o the point since they have a screwdrivable head).
 
tsuehpsyde said:
You remove the existing bracket and replace it with the bracket and bolts provided with the XP-120. Seems alot more daunting than it really is, bracket comes right off after you unscrew the bolts (i guess they're screws but w/o the point since they have a screwdrivable head).

o okay I see the screw thermalright gave me, thanks I was like uhh lol.
 
Back
Top