• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

help with x-fi Platinum

Gaiden133

[H] Ninja
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
3,720
I just recently installed the x-fi platinum into my computer, installed the card, I/O drive, and tried to use the remote, but to no avail.

I put power into the I/O drive, connected the red stripe from the I/O drive to the x-fi card. Music is great, and i installed the Creative Audio Console without a problem.

Only thing is that I cannot use the remote nor do I know how to really. I tried using it, but nothing seems to be received.

Under the Creative Audio Console, in the Bit-matched tab, it says for both Digital in and s/pdif-in are "unknown or invalid signal"

Any help?
 
You have to install the creative entertainment center, that's what the remote is for.
 
Back
Top