Help with wireless connection w/ laptop

Garzilla04

Limp Gawd
K just yesterday I was tryin to hook up a wireless network for my girlfriend and her mom. Everything worked fine, I got my girlfriends computer hooked up and is running perfectly. No problems internet wise at all. Now as for her mom's its a HP pavilion ze5300 and I try to connect....and no luck. It recognizes that there is in fact a network available (the "found wireless network" message appears in the tray).

From there I select the wireless network "home" from the list. Then proceed to type in my WEP code. I type it in perfect, and go to accept....then go to IE and nothing happens. "Internet Explorer could not open the search page" is what it says....im lost, it says its connected but then I cant browse the internet. Its off and on a lot.

Oh BTW her integrated LAN is the: LAN-Express IEEE 802.11 PCI Adapter

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Also when i try and create a new connection for the wireless network an error message pops up saying:

"Spooler Subsystem App has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Im thinking this might be whats holding it back from working....whatever it may be.

Thanks again :)

Back