Help with water cooling, Experts please.

Hello i have a couple of questions about water cooling my rig that i hope you can help me with.
My specs are:
Asus striker extreme, Intel QX6700 quad core, Two Geforce 8800gtx water cooled edition from BFG in SLI, Two sticks of 1gb ram of OCZ FLEXXLX PC2-9200, Two Raptor X in Raid for the OS and two Western Digital 750Gb.
For water cooling i have the Swiftech H20-220 apex ultra and my PSU is Pc power and Cooling 1Kw Quad Sli.

Questions:
1- I want to water cool the cpu, the 2 vga's and the ram, is the Swiftech enough?
2- The tubing for the Swiftech is 7/16 , i have no prob with the vga and the cpu because they match that size but the ram is just 1/4. Is it a good idea to cool the ram since the tubbing for that is so much smaller?, will it decrease the performance of my whole water cooling system? If i should where do i connect it in the loop?
3- whats the best order to connect all the parts
4- last question, i was thinking of adding an aditional radiator the Swiftech MCR120 to help the original radiator of the h20-220 kit, should i do this or i dont need it and i if should exactly where in the loop should i connect it.
Thanks a lot.

Back