• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help with Vid card for E6600 system

sSpeedy

n00b
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
36
I am really up in the air about my Vid card. I listed the stuff below that I am ordering. I'm thinking of getting the 1950xtx and if worse comes to worse I can get another for crossfire if 1 can't run the latest games @ max. Will either use my 22" nec crt @ 1600x1200 or my widescreen 1680x1050. Fear, wow, BF2142, Oblivion are some of the games I play. (Giving my current system to my son)


Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe
ASUS P5W DH DELUXE/WIFI-AP Socket
G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit
ATI Radeon X1950XTX(Still up in the air about the vid card)
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 (Perpendicular Recording) ST3250620AS 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty
CORSAIR HX620w
Antec P180
NEC 18X DVD±R DVD Burner


Also, You see anything that I might want to consider over what is listed?
 
Back
Top