• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help with unlocking both 6950 in CFX?

There is a near 100%, but not exactly 100% success rate with unlocking. There will be cards that won't unlock. Are yours reference?
 
Bleh, disregard this post. I forgot to check the "Overclocking range enhancement" box in Asus SmartDoctor for both cards. I now have two unlocked 6950's, I am a happy pc gamer :)
 
I've got mine at 920/1325. 1.2v. I would start the ram low, around 1325 which is max CCC for 6950s. Start working on the core first until you reach instability. Then work on the memory.
 
Ah crap, this is weird. CCC is letting me overclock both cards to 900/1400, SmartDoctor is showing increased voltages for both cards, but GPU-Z is still showing 1408 shaders for one of my cards and 1536 for the other. :(

Does this mean only one of my cards is unlockable? Should I try flashing again? Will I still get any benefit if only one card has the shaders unlocked, and is it safe to overclock both cards to the same levels?

Arggg! Downclocking to 840/1325.
 
Well after flashing for a second time, I finally have both cards unlocked.

Thanks for the help rUmX !
 
Back
Top