Hi
I am looking for a basic system that can drive
1. 3 u2711s in a PLP format with max resolution
2. If option 1. is not possible then just 2 u2711s with maximum resolution and both in portrait mode
The machine will be used for day trading. I have looked at people who provide multi monitor systems and it seems I can't specify I only want dell u2711.
When I am not trading I will use this machine for watching movies in HD and old tv serials
Can you please suggest a prebuilt system. In particular does this setup need high end video card like AMD 7970?
Thanks
I am looking for a basic system that can drive
1. 3 u2711s in a PLP format with max resolution
2. If option 1. is not possible then just 2 u2711s with maximum resolution and both in portrait mode
The machine will be used for day trading. I have looked at people who provide multi monitor systems and it seems I can't specify I only want dell u2711.
When I am not trading I will use this machine for watching movies in HD and old tv serials
Can you please suggest a prebuilt system. In particular does this setup need high end video card like AMD 7970?
Thanks