Well im planning to buy a ps3 in the summer and i was wondering how do you get audio on it... if i use the HDMI-> DVI adapter or just use the HDMI. What speaker sets could i use for a decent price. I know its a stupid question but i don't really follow game consoles=/
Also, if anyone knows the websites to the speakers link me please i would appreciate it and also tell me how to connect it=) I was also planning to buy the G51 speaker set but people say it might not work. The price range for the speakers could be from 80-> 150 2.1 or 5.1 thank you.
Also, if anyone knows the websites to the speakers link me please i would appreciate it and also tell me how to connect it=) I was also planning to buy the G51 speaker set but people say it might not work. The price range for the speakers could be from 80-> 150 2.1 or 5.1 thank you.