• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help with system I am putting together

Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
517
OK so I gave my friend a old system of mine for a few hundred dollars. And he gave me his old PC. Its like 2 years old and is a Pentium 4 gateway. OK so he gave me the mobo and shit today but he forgot them memory. And he is at work all say. I wanna se if it runs and the specs on it in the BIOS. I have the PSU in a video card no hdd's or any of that shit. Can I get into the BIOS with out memory ?
 
Back
Top