I will be updating the fans in my server rack at home. The goal is silence. I need the following:
3 - 40mm fans (for my dell 5012 switch)
2 - 60mm fans (for my pfsensebox and server)
2 - 80mm fans (for my pfsensebox and server)
currently the switch is pretty loud and definately needs to be updated as it is loud. The 2 servers are not as loud, but i want to get them almost silent if possible.
What in your experience for the 400mm, 60mm, and 80mm are the quietest fans while still pushing some air. I have been looking at fans advertised under 20db.
Here are my thoughts, is there anything better:
40mm: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185055
60mm: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835191005
80mm: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835191008
3 - 40mm fans (for my dell 5012 switch)
2 - 60mm fans (for my pfsensebox and server)
2 - 80mm fans (for my pfsensebox and server)
currently the switch is pretty loud and definately needs to be updated as it is loud. The 2 servers are not as loud, but i want to get them almost silent if possible.
What in your experience for the 400mm, 60mm, and 80mm are the quietest fans while still pushing some air. I have been looking at fans advertised under 20db.
Here are my thoughts, is there anything better:
40mm: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185055
60mm: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835191005
80mm: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835191008