• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help with onboard.

BlackTigers91

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 4, 2005
Messages
2,620
Okay guys. I Have A Biostar M7NCD Ultra. I can't get the onboard sound to work. WTF?!?! When I go into the BIOS, my only options are "Disable" or "Auto". How do I get it to enable??!
 
Set auto, then take a look in device manager in windows and see if you can find it. Most likely as an "?!" device
 
hek1 said:
Set auto, then take a look in device manager in windows and see if you can find it. Most likely as an "?!" device
I've never seen Windows give me a "?!" before :p

You're right, though, probably just a drivers issue.
 
Back
Top