EDIT: I just received the second processor that I was told was NEW from amazon and it clearly has thermal paste on top of it and the bottom has indentions on the pads already. So this chip WAS in a socket but Do they test processors in the factory? The oddest thing is that the 1st processor I received had the same thing a cloudy film of thermal paste over the top and indentions.
This is the Second Chip I have recieved that was supposed to be NEW and it is used. The first was yesterday and today I a replacement arrived and it is clearly used as well.
BTW: these Processors are from Amazon.com LLC not a third party on amazon. I did not want to order from a third party because I feared this would happen with them but here I am...
This is the Second Chip I have recieved that was supposed to be NEW and it is used. The first was yesterday and today I a replacement arrived and it is clearly used as well.
BTW: these Processors are from Amazon.com LLC not a third party on amazon. I did not want to order from a third party because I feared this would happen with them but here I am...
Last edited: