Help With My OC

Hot Sauce

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
154
I have my E2160 set at 2.8ghz, and I have a P35-DS3L. I had been running Prime95 on Small FFT for a little above 7.5 hours, and I stepped away from my computer. When I came back, I noticed that the computer had been reset. I check the bios, and all the settings are still on the OC, so the bios did not reset. What does this mean?
 
Check your Prime95 logs.
It creates .txt files in the folder where your EXE is. There might be an error there. May have just been a power surge, as well, and your PC just reset?
 
Oh my, the weirdest thing just happened. I was listening to music from my computer, with almost no programs running, and all of a sudden I get a quick blue screen and an immediate restart. The blue screen wasn't even long enough for me to read. My overclock settings in the bios are still the same, so I'm thinking.. memory problem?
 
probably memory instability. Try loosening the timings or up the voltage.

Then again, I've also seen it where a system was Prime stable but other pograms like IE would BSOD the machine. Turned out to be vCore was just a tad too low.
 
Back
Top