• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help with loop for 285 sli setup

n00zler

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Messages
344
So, its summer....its getting hot...and I have no AC. This is causing HUGE issues for my cooling. My current setup uses two GTX 285s and when I'm playing games, I have to have the sides of my case off and an extra fan blowing to keep from overheating. The problem is that the heat from the video cards is overheating my northbridge causing nasty crashes. (Stupid ambient temps of 80+ till 2 in the morning right now).

Anyway, I've looked around a bit and it seems that my only real solution is to go with watercooling - can't find any air coolers that will work with SLI and my current layout.

I'm looking for some recommendations on a loop. I don't need anything but the video cards to be on it - my CPU is just fine with its TRUE.

Thanks for any help :)
 
I run TRI-285 on a swiftech 320 and 655 vario pump. Koolance full cover blocks. Its been getting up to around 78-80 in my apt and my load temps dont break 48c.
 
Great. I think I'll try it on a 2.120. Trying to save some space if I can. Just need to decide on the blocks I want to use.
 
Back
Top