• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help with Linx instability i5-750

joxang

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
279
I'm having problems getting Linx stable. It never bsods, but always stops with error after anything from 4-8 passes.

The build is stable with a whole night of prime, and mem test is fine. Load temps are 60 with Linx, and 55-60 with prime.

Currently:
Multiplyer: 19x
BCLK: 200
RAM @ x6, 1200Mhz
VCore: 1.375V
QPI/Vtt: 1.230V
CPU PLL: 1.8V
RAM: 1.5V

I don't really want to go any higher on the voltages though I guess I could bump the cpu up to 1.4V. Would raising the PLL help?

I've never had a crash even when gaming with these settings, so at the end of the day does Linx instability (no bsod) matter for 24/7 usage? Any advice would be great, cheers.
 
Back
Top