Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
most ppl seem to mount it uptop.
I've noticed. Do you know where I can purchase a radiator grill?
Frozencpu, performance-pcs, petrastechshop all have grills.
You will cut the top of the case with either a dremel or a jigsaw (use a metal blade!!). Usually it helps to take the top off first. Do this by drilling out the 4 rivets holding it on. You can replace the rivets with more rivets or screws or your choosing.
Make sure your tubing will not be kinked by the PSU or any drives in the front bays. Make sure everything fits where you want it to before you cut.
If you mess up, you can buy a new top at silverpcs.com
I removed the top for easy cutting and then reattach it using screws.