• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help with Kit!

Seongmin

Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
591
Hey, I have a BIG question about my kit. I have a Corsair Hydrocool200 and it is a kit that cools only the CPU. My question is that is there a way to hook up a GPU water block and Chipset water block to my kit? If there is, how would I do it? If you provide really useful information, I can and will pay you right now... PLEASE HELP!
 
you can hook up a gpu block and nb block to your kit if you want. the easiest way to do it is to run the outlet from the cpu block to the inlet on a gpu block, then to the nb and the back to the unit. my friend has one of these, and i know that they have a weak pump. you would be able to hook any 1/4" ID block to the kit, but i would be careful with what you choose, as you wont have a good flowrate. check to see if corsair released any addons for it.
 
Back
Top