Help with installing game from Direct2drive

biggles

2[H]4U
I purchased Bioshock 1 from direct2drive back in November 2012. When I login to my account over on their website and try to download the game I get an error saying "file can't be downloaded securely." I sent 2 trouble tickets and also emailed them at [email protected], no replies. It does show an activation code in the form of xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. This code format will not activate the game on steam, however. Is there some legit way to download and run the game given I have a valid activation code? Or perhaps another way to contact direct2drive where they will respond?

I had to rebuy some d2d games on other services. Some games in my d2d account dont even exist now but they shiw up. Cant be downloaded.

I have 1 game on d2d splinter cell chaos theory. I could never get that game to work, so I just stopped using them. That was around 2009.
Not sure what they are like these days, but I didn't have a good experience with the only game I have on d2d.

Once SC:CT was available on Steam, I haven't logged back into D2D. I honestly thought they we're out of business.

Back