Help with HTML auto publisher on EM3

ICE_9

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
3,459
I know Larry surfs here, but I also know some of you guys use this. I have setup the HTML auto publisher to create an html page every hour. The all stats page looks to be updating but the currentstatus page isn't updating the client images. It looks to be updating the page without changing the images. I am having it auto uploaded to www.azfolding.com every hour. What change do I need to make to get the auto publisher to update the client images every hour?

I just did an update so everything starts from here. Will let it run all night to have the issue get more apparent.
 
EMIII cannot be minimized. It has to be open on the desktop for the images to be "snapped".

I hope I understood the problem and answered the right thing.
 
I think my above post was not what your problem is. Your images would be updating but would be black rectangles. You need to have "make a client image after each frame" checked. The hourly HTML generation does not snap images.
 
Killer[MoB] said:
I think my above post was not what your problem is. Your images would be updating but would be black rectangles. You need to have "make a client image after each frame" checked. The hourly HTML generation does not snap images.

I have that option checked. Right now, that page is showing last update at 20:01. But each individual box shows an update of 17:04 which was when I did it manually. Weird thing is here at work, the boxes colors don't show up correctly. Yet another thing I need to fix. :(
 
The allstats.html page is working as planned. Still need help on the current progress one and all should be good.
 
Did you ever get the page to update the image correctly?




 
I have to leave EM3 open for the auto updating. But my update rig is down right now till tomorrow.
 
Back
Top