Help with headset set up

Chance_P

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
2,376
Hey guys I have a problem that I don't know how to solve. I just started gaming on PC and I need to figure out how to hook up my headset. I am just using my regular chat headset from my xbox one with a 4 pole 3.5mm connection. I want to use the mic on the headset as well as the single ear speaker, but I only want CHAT audio to come through the headset. Is this possible on PC? I'll buy whatever it is I need, or use whatever 3rd party programs for chat. I just can't stand peoples voices coming through my speakers.
 
Ended up getting a female 4 pole to dual male 3 pole adapter and just running vent on my laptop while desktop audio plays through my speakers. Kind of a hassle but the end result is what I was after.
 
Back
Top