help with GTS 512mb Voltage

OK, so i've been trying to overclock my g92 GTS for quite a while now, and got the general impression that I got a pretty low overclocker. i know that ANY overclock is something to cheer about, but since I'm going to be upgrading this card within a few weeks, I want one last shot to see it's fullest potential. So I started doing soft volt mods, with my main goal to get the magic core clock of 800 mhz.

The stock voltage (if i remember correctly), on this card was 1.15v. At the moment, mine is running at 1.45v, but still the highest core clock I can get is only about 770. I know that raising the voltage makes the card run hotter, but even at this voltage, at max load my gpu is 63 degrees. So it seems like heat is not really an issue. I am tempted to raise the voltage even higher, but I was wondering if the card can just completely fail due to a high voltage, even if it isn't the result of heat.

Also, I was trying to find a max safe voltage for this card on google and whatnot, but couldn't. Finally, is there any software that will tell me my cards voltage? Besides seeing higher idle temps, I really find it hard to believe that such a large increase produces so little heat. I want to know for sure. (I also tried searching for such software, and couldn't find any)

Thanks for all the help!

EDIT: I wanted to add that the load temp of 63-64 degrees is with my fan only set at 60%. Another reason why I think my voltage is probably not registering. I really doubt this card's cooler is THAT good. I do, however, have a 120 mm fan on my panel blowing right onto the card.

You can't soft-mod the voltage on an 8800GTS 512, the capability just isn't there I don't think. The only way I've seen people volt mod is via trimmers (hardware mod), but if you're getting rid of the card it wouldn't make sense at all to go into that.

Can't soft-volt-mod any of the current cards with the exception of a .025 increase on the 8800 GT which gives little improvement.

Back