• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help with Gaming/Music Setup

Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
3
I am currently looking for a good setup for Gaming/Music. I play a lot of Console games, as well as carry my iPod wherever I go. Looking to spend around $500. Therefore, I came up these items.

- Astro A40 MixAmp (I play many Console games and want to have a good amp to be able to use both Xbox 360 and PS3 as well as my computer.

- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi (I currently only have a onboard sound card that really sucks)

- Etymotic ER-4P (The reason I would like to choose these is for the simple fact that I have read great reviews about the headphones, and the fact that I can not only use it for my gaming setup but also for my traveling with my ipod. I read a lot that this specific headphone sounds even better with an amp.)

- Zalman Microphone Zm-Mic1

Can anyone offer some suggestions on what I have compiled here? Any tips would be appreciated, I am just glad to be on a forum with members that have a vast knowledge of various topics.

Please keep in mind that I would like to be able to not only use my headphones for my home setup, but my iPod as well, as I take it with me almost everywhere I go.
 
Back
Top