• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help with dual monitors

galdoes16

Gawd
Joined
Jan 19, 2005
Messages
736
I just got done hooking up my new monitors, 2x 1920x1080. Is there a way for my Nvidia drivers to make is one res of 3840x1080 vs two 1080p screens? I'm thinking that if I can figure this part out, maybe some of my games will span all the way across.
 
You can use "dualview" (can't remember exactly where it is, but I remember it being called dual view with the nvidia software) to make your desktop span across both, and if the game supports that resolution you should be able to play it across in windowed mode at least.
 
Back
Top